My Sleeping Tea
A floral blend of aromatic herbs and flowers that has been formulated with your health & wellbeing in mind. Instead of counting sheep, try having a warm cup of My Sleeping Tea before drifting off to sleep and leaving the concerns of the day behind. A good night sleep is that corner stone and foundation to good health and this blend is renowned for delivering on it’s promise time and time again.
If you’ve been having trouble sleeping, unwinding, resting or anything in between, Try My Sleep Tea today.
My Sleeping Tea is recommended about an hour before bedtime
- Please 1 heaped teaspoon in an infuser or teapot (add at least 2 tablespoons if using a larger teapot for more than 2 cups)
- Allow kettle to boil no more than 80 degrees Celsius
- Pour boiled water over in the cup or teapot
- Allow to steep for a few minutes or until the desired taste is reached
- Top up if desired or re use the leaves for the following evening
- You can re-use your leave up to 3 times & dispose of the use leaves on the garden
- We recommend that you refrain from using any electronic equipment a few hours before bedtime
- Limit the amount caffeine, sugar and alcohol consumed near bedtime
- Quiet reading or taking a warm bath is also great to switch off and relax
- Having your evening meal before 7.30pm to allow the digestive process to take place
Lavender, Rose petals, Chamomile, Lemon Balm, Vervain, Passionflower
The ingredients in this blend are powerful nervine and calming herbs and flowers, all great choices for anxiety, sleeplessness, nervousness, stress, worry & if you have a busy mind and your having trouble switching off. Most customers find this blend very relaxing and tranquil.